PURCHASED GIFT VOUCHERS
If you purchase a voucher there are no restrictions and any unspent value remains available to you.
PROMOTIONAL GIFT VOUCHERS
You should be advised of restrictions on use and any terms and conditions associated with your voucher when you are given it.
Common restrictions on vouchers are:
- Most vouchers can only be used if you have an account on our website. It is easy to set up and makes using the website easier. Your information is safe, and we only use it to process your orders
- Most vouchers can only be used once.
- Most vouchers can only be used to get a discount against products and can’t be used to reduce the cost of shipping
- Most Vouchers can only be used one at a time.
- If you use two vouchers in two transactions, there will be a shipping and handling fee on each transaction. Shipping fees are not refundable. We will do our best to consolidate the orders into a single shipment and the shipping fees cover the additional handling cost to manage the process across multiple orders.
- Most vouchers can only be redeemed online.
- If the Voucher has a minimum spend specified, then you must spend the minimum amount before you are able to use your voucher.
- Mostly Vouchers must be fully redeemed in the one transaction and no change is given.
- Some vouchers may only be used on full price items
Contact us if you are having trouble using your voucher before completing your transaction. We are unable to manually process refunds after order has been placed.
Please note that free handling and shipping is offered on all orders of $250 or more with a delivery address in Australia and on all orders of A$500 or more for delivery addresses outside Australia.