SCODY Terms and Conditions
At SCODY we stand behind our products. Please refer to the Product Guarantee and Returns page of this website. There are, however, also some obligations on you that you should be aware of:
All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and SCODY will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions. By ordering an item from SCODY, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. SCODY may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of Queensland, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State Queensland.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from SCODY.
3. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
4. If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
5. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch unless you hold an account with SCODY. If you are an account customer invoices are due for payment within 30 days from the date of invoice.
6. If payment is due and is not paid within 60 days of the due date, SCODY may refuse to fulfil any other outstanding orders for you and in addition reserves the right to charge interest on any outstanding amount at the rate of 1.5% per month.
7. We accept the return of all unused retail garments that were not on sale at the time of purchase with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase and will exchange the garment or refund your money at your discretion.
8. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch.
9. We will not accept the return of garments after the event date unless the garments are defective.
10. Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
11. The fee for design services includes up to three hours of design work and we reserve the right to charge additional fees for designs that take longer than three hours.
12. Any designs and artwork provided to you by SCODY are the property of SCODY and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
13. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities for each size before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you are liable for the full payment on sign off.
14. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
15. For custom orders of less than $1000 SCODY require payment in full before commencement of manufacture. For orders over $1000, SCODY requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of manufacture and requires the remaining 50% prior to dispatch of the garments.
16. SCODY reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
17. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
18. The SCODY logo will be visible on the outside of the garment.
19. SCODY reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
20. We do not accept returns on custom garments due to incorrect size being ordered. Sample garments can be requested and size charts are available to assist in ordering your correct size.
Private shops can be set up online at www.scody.com.au. There are a variety of shop styles to choose from.
- The price for products in a private online shop is based on a quantity of 5 units. If you require a price based on more than 5 units then you will need to guarantee the higher quantity. In other words the club, team or organization will have to top up the order if there is a shortfall.
- If the value of all orders in the shop is more than $2,500 and the total number of styles in the shop is less than 8, SCODY will make all garments ordered. If this is not the case, SCODY reserve the right to refund orders where a minimum quantity of 5 has not been met on the style.
- Changes to styles and artwork are not permitted after the online shop has been opened
In consultation with your SCODY account manager, you choose the garment styles and finalize the design for each garment type. The garments are then loaded on our website. Your colleagues, team members or staff can then order on line. www.scody.com.au/privateshops . Your private shop can be password protected or not, it’s up to you An order close date is agreed and your team place their orders before that date. Eg. Order before 30 June and a bulk order will be placed and delivered to you prior to 15 August.
There are 3 payment options;
- The garments can be paid for in full online by each individual.
- The prices can be partially subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
- The garments can also be fully subsidized by the organisation if you choose.
Delivery can be to individuals or a single location or consolidated for many locations. Pickup is also available.
If you choose to have your order bulk shipped to one or more corporate locations, we will quote you on the Processing and Handling Fee (includes freight) once the locations are advised and the weight of each shipment is known. If we deliver to each individual a "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" is added to the price at checkout. If the company is subsidizing the clothing, we suggest that delivery is to corporate locations only.