The single most important feature in our cycle pants that makes the most difference to the comfort of your ride is our chamois and so we'll start with this.
We import it from one of Italy's leading chamois manufacturers and it is the chamois of choice in many of the European Pro teams. It comprises a patented foam, which is Laser-cut and of multi density open cell construction. For you the rider this means that
- the foam has a structure that allows moisture to move through it but the foam does not absorb water. It stays dry under extreme conditions.
- The foam is laser cut to shape so that you have one piece of foam rather than many pieces in a jig saw format. We believe this promotes better contact with the saddle and less movement between the rider and the saddle.
- To soften the initial feel the foam is manufactured with a low density foam close to the body and a higher density foam close to the saddle.
- The chamois is firm but comfortable and will remain effective over long distances and for many hours.
- We shape the foam separately for men and women and we shape the foam to provide protection at the front so that it is comfortable even when you sit forward.
- The cover fabric used is an Italian performance fabric with a soft silky feel and with a high standard of moisture management and antimicrobial properties. It will stay dry and will inhibit the growth of bacteria.
The chamois is of course not the only feature worth mentioning, although many of our customers believe it is the most comfortable chamois they have every experienced.
OTHER NON CHAMOIS RELATED FEATURES:
- Excellent abrasion resistance and compression provided by the 250gsm Pro-Hydra Dura fabric. Our clothing is made to last.
- High performance thermoregulation and reduction of heat build up achieved from the use of Pro-Hydra Dura with its excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Reduction of heat build up through coldblack® technology treatment on the Pro-Hydra dura which reflects UV rays thereby keeping body cooler when exercising.
- Comfortable waist fit provided through our 40mm wide elastic waist band
- Firm but comfortable hold achieved through use of Pro hydra Dura fabric in leg cuffs.
Race Fit (Firm against body)
- COLD GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN GARMENT BAG
- DO NOT SOAK / DO NOT BLEACH
- USE MILD SOAP
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- AVOID ROUGH SURFACES