Regeneration Performance Cycle Jersey, Women - supporting Australian Wildlife Conservancy
Based on Laughing in the Face of it and Re-Growth by Australian Artist, Kristy-Ann Duffy. The paintings represent hope and regeneration after the devastating bushfires of 2019/2020.
$20 from each jersey will be donated to the Australian Wildlife Conservancy to help with their conservation efforts. Check out the work they are doing at australianwildlife.org.
As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impact, our cycle jerseys are made right here in Australia, from 97% Recycled COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester fabric, moisture-wicking and antibacterial.
Our performance range of cycling clothing is designed for comfort and to enhance your riding experience. The jersey sits over the body comfortably and is secured by silicone gripper on the hips.
As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impact, this cycle jersey is made right here in Australia.
- Great thermoregulation and breathability achieved through 97% recycled COOLMAX® EcoMade which helps regulate body temperature while allowing you to remain dry and comfortable.
- Stays in place on your hips - we have secured the hems of the jerseys with Silicone Gripper to ensure the jersey does not ride up.
- Maximum wearability provided by the full length zip and three elasticated back pockets.
- Stays fresh longer - the Sanitised® Actifresh Antibacterial treatment will prevent odour build-up through use.
- Permanent colour and design from Sublimation Printing Technology which will never fade, shrink or crack.
- COLD GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN GARMENT BAG
- DO NOT SOAK / DO NOT BLEACH
- USE MILD SOAP
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- AVOID ROUGH SURFACES