Cockatoo Performance Cycle Jersey - Women
Cockatoo Performance Cycle Jersey is based on Sulphur Secateurs by Australian Artist, Kristy-Ann Duffy.
Kristy used a loose and colourful style to capture the activity of these mischievous "cockies" getting stuck into an acacia tree.
As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impact, our cycle jerseys are made right here in Australia, from 97% Recycled COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester fabric, moisture-wicking and antibacterial.
Our performance range of cycling clothing is designed for comfort - tailored to fit well, look good and enhance your riding experience. The jersey sits over the body comfortably and is secured by silicone gripper on the hips. It will keep you cooler and protect you from the sun and allows you to carry gear conveniently in the three pockets on the back.
As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impact, this cycle jersey is made right here in Australia.
- Great thermoregulation and breathability achieved through 97% recycled COOLMAX® EcoMade which helps regulate body temperature while allowing you to remain dry and comfortable.
- Stays in place on your hips - we have secured the hems of the jerseys with Silicone Gripper to ensure the jersey does not ride up.
- Maximum wearability provided by the full length zip and three elasticated back pockets.
- Stays fresh longer - the Sanitised® Actifresh Antibacterial treatment will prevent odour build-up through use.
- Permanent colour and design from Sublimation Printing Technology which will never fade, shrink or crack.
- COLD GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN GARMENT BAG
- DO NOT SOAK / DO NOT BLEACH
- USE MILD SOAP
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- AVOID ROUGH SURFACES