JERSEY FIT: Comfortable fit against body - fits over body with minimal stretch. If after a firmer fit, go down one size, or consider our Elite jersey range.
FEATURES - Bib and Brace
The stand out feature that should be mentioned before all others is our chamois. We import it from one of Italy's leading chamois manufacturers and it is the chamois of choice in many of the European Pro teams. It comprises a patented foam, which is Laser-cut and of multi density open cell construction. For you the rider this means that
- the foam has a structure that allows moisture to move through it but the foam does not absorb water. It stays dry under extreme conditions.
- The foam is laser cut to shape so that you have one piece of foam rather than many pieces in a jig saw format. We believe this promotes better contact with the saddle and less movement between the rider and the saddle.
- To soften the initial feel the foam is manufactured with a low density foam close to the body and a higher density foam close to the saddle.
- The chamois is firm but comfortable and will remain effective over long distances and for many hours.
- We shape the foam separately for men and women and we shape the foam to provide protection at the front so that it is comfortable even when you sit forward.
- The cover fabric used is an Italian performance fabric with a soft silky feel and with a high standard of moisture management and antimicrobial properties. It will stay dry and will inhibit the growth of bacteria.
The chamois is of course not the only feature worth mentioning. The fabrics we use in our bib knicks have also been combined with care and tested by our Australian Pro Teams and our sponsored State Elite Teams including NSW, QLD and SA.
- Excellent abrasion resistance provided by the 250gsm Pro-Hydra Dura fabric used in the lower body area
- High performance thermoregulation achieved from the use of Pro-Hydra Dura with its excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Reduction of heat build up through coldblack® technology treatment on the Pro-Hydra dura which reflects UV rays thereby keeping body cooler when exercising
- Excellent stretch and recovery capabilities within the Dynamic Mesh upper body providing ultimate comfort
- Firm but comfortable hold achieved through use of Askin X-Opaque fabric in the leg cuffs.
- Reduced environmental impact achieved through use of our Coolmax EcoMade fabric which is made from 97% recycled resources
- Great thermoregulation and breathability achieved through COOLMAX® EcoMade which helps regulate body temperature while allowing you to remain dry and comfortable.
- Maximum wearability provided by the full length zip and three elasticated back pockets.
- Stays fresh longer - through the Sanitised® Actifresh Antibacterial treatment which prevents odour build-up through use.
- Fits over hips without digging in - the jersey is slightly longer in length and is shaped to fit over your hips without the need for binding or elastic, ensuring a great looking jersey that stays in place without cutting into your body.
- Permanent colour and design from Sublimation Printing Technology which will never fade, shrink or crack.
- UPF50 Protection from the sun afforded by our COOLMAX® EcoMade fabric.
POLYESTER and Polyester/Elastane
- COLD GENTLE MACHINE WASH IN GARMENT BAG
- DO NOT SOAK / DO NOT BLEACH
- USE MILD SOAP
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- AVOID ROUGH SURFACES