Solid Navy Fabric Face Mask - Multi Use
Reuseable Two Layered Polyester Fabric Mask with opening to allow for insertion of filter between fabric layers (filters not supplied). Please read Product Description before purchase.
MASK SIZE GUIDE ~ Measure from near top of nose, over nose to 2 - 3 cm underneath chin - see image below.
Fabric used is 97% recycled COOLMAX® EcoMade fabric with Sanitised® Actifresh Antibacterial treatment.
PERSONAL PROTECTION PRODUCT - Please read before purchase
- This face Mask is a reuseable mask for personal protection only.
- It comprises two layers of fabric, and allows for the insertion of a filter between the layers (filter not supplied with product).
- Please note this is not a medical grade mask, and has not been tested or certified.
- When using without a filter benefits may include helping to contain a cough or sneeze, and it may assist wearers in remembering not to touch their face.
- The mask may be washed and re-used multiple times - see below for Warnings and Care Instructions, and the fabric has anti-microbial properties.
- Elastic earloops are provided oversized to allow you to customise the fit. See below for Wearing Tips.
- The size guide may be downloaded from attachments - it includes a ruler that may be cut out to use as a flexible tape measure.
- Please ensure the ruler has printed to scale by checking printed ruler against a physical ruler.
- The mask is a low profile mask - it should cover your nose, and extend to just under your chin.
SCODY are a sportswear manufacturer and we have approached the mask from that viewpoint - we aim to make you look as good as it is possible to look wearing a mask in some of our cool designs.
BRANDED CUSTOMISED MASKS FOR COMPANIES OR TEAMS
Masks are also available to be customised for your company or team. If you are interested in ordering masks with your own design and branding please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. The minimum order is 20 units.
WEARING TIPS: (see Attachments for downloadable fitting instructions)
- In Australia, most of us us are not used to wearing masks so you will need to wear the mask for a while to get used to the feel.
- To personalise the fit for you, tie a knot in the ear loops, making sure the knot is at the bottom underneath the ear, rather than behind the ear.
- Wash the mask frequently (see below for care instructions) - after removing any filters you may have inserted into the mask.
- If you wear glasses ensure that your glasses are placed over the top of the mask on the bridge of your nose and this should help prevent fogging.
WARNINGS, CARE INSTRUCTIONS AND CAUTIONS
Personal Protection product only. This product may not be returned so choose carefully.
· Limited particle filtration - to improve filtration capabilities use with an externally sourced and certified filter (not supplied). There is an opening in the side of the mask for insertion of a filter
· Non sterile - Wash before first use on hot (more than 60 degrees – less than 95 degrees)
· Wash after every use on hot (more than 60 degrees – less than 95 degrees)
· If you are using externally sourced filters remove filter before washing
· Limited Life – this product will be affected by hot washing and this is expected. Colours will fade and ear loop will deteriorate
FOLLOW GOOD HEALTH PRACTICES
- Wash your hands frequently with soap
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay a safe distance away from others
- Follow your local social distancing guidelines