Solid Black Cycle Knicks, coldblack® - Men
Our Scody Solid Black Cycle Knicks provide an excellent combination of comfort and performance. The hero of our cycle pants, our chamois, comprises a patented foam from an leading Italian Chamois Manufacturer currently being used by many of the European Pro Teams. We use moisture wicking 250gsm Pro-Hydra Dura fabric for its compressive capability and high resistance to abrasion, and include a wider waist band with a wide leg cuff for comfort and stability.
The stand out feature in our cycle pants that makes the most difference to the comfort of your ride is our chamois and so we'll start with this.
We import it from one of Italy's leading chamois manufacturers and it is the chamois of choice in many of the European Pro teams. It comprises a patented foam, which is Laser-cut and of multi density open cell construction. For you the rider this means that
- the foam has a structure that allows moisture to move through it but the foam does not absorb water. It stays dry under extreme conditions.
- The foam is laser cut to shape so that you have one piece of foam rather than many pieces in a jig saw format. We believe this promotes better contact with the saddle and less movement between the rider and the saddle.
- To soften the initial feel the foam is manufactured with a low density foam close to the body and a higher density foam close to the saddle.
- The chamois is firm but comfortable and will remain effective over long distances and for many hours.
- We shape the foam separately for men and women and we shape the foam to provide protection at the front so that it is comfortable even when you sit forward.
- The cover fabric used is an Italian performance fabric with a soft silky feel and with a high standard of moisture management and antimicrobial properties. It will stay dry and will inhibit the growth of bacteria.